Thursday, March 21, 2013

Which Types of Equipment do you like?

There is lots of different equipment out there for investigating these days and each group probably has their own favorites. Some like the Ghost Box or Franks Box as it is known,I don't know if I would but I have never used one. Now I would love an ultra violate camera myself. A night vision camera at least is a must. What does everyone think about lazier grids? I think if you do not have a live monitor to watch it, it's a waste of time. What about em pumps? Has anyone had better luck while using one? I also want to ask if anyone uses trigger objects? Did they help? Our team uses a Ir security dvr system but the cams don't have audio. But we captured a good peace of evidence with them. What do you think of the Sony Night shot cameras? I have 2 of the DVD ones and they work ok but need a Ir booster light to help in pitch dark. We also use the temp gun and digital recorders, I like to use my small tape recorder,I seem to capture more evp with it. If anyone has a peice of equipment they prefer of a view on anything I talked about please leave a comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment